CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK - IF YOU WANT ONE, SEND TRUE A MESSAGE AND HE'LL BUILD MORE!
AOA DISAGREE Addon Badge (compatible with SAO standard)
A possibly authorized fix for the Boeing 737 MAX missing indicator option. Ours works!
This is the original analog DC27 version. For the new DC28 AOAv2 option, see here.
- Powered by a 555 timer
- More reliable than Boeing equipment as shipped
- Contains 10 high visibility orange LEDs to make sure you are informed
- Configurable period and duty cycle with rear-mounted variable resistors
- Upside-down and right-side-up options for convenience
- Badge comes fully assembled
After DC27, we figured out a way to attach a retention lanyard to the addon. This helps prevent the addon from becoming lost by allowing you to clip the addon to something.
If you plan to use this addon on a badge, select the option.
If you plan to put this addon somewhere stationary, you may not want the lanyard as it could visibly interfere.
Includes one (1) AOA DISAGREE addon badge.
Please, maximum two per order unless prior arrangements have been made.
Concept by Cprossu
Circuit, layout and design by true
Pre-DC27, hand assembled by many parties. Post-DC27, hand assembled by true in Las Vegas.
Badge sales fund Whiskey Pirates projects.
AOA Disagree DC27 Addon Badge (2019)
- Brand: trueControl
- Product Code: tc-dc27-aoa-disagree
- Stock Status / Qty: Out Of Stock