AOA DISAGREE Addon Badge (compatible with SAO standard) - 2 PACK KIT
A possibly authorized fix for the Boeing 737 MAX missing indicator option. Ours works!
This is an intermediate solder kit which uses strange techniques to assemble.
Please, do not purchase this if you can't solder!
This is the original analog DC27 version. For the new DC28 AOAv2 option, see here.
- Powered by a 555 timer
- More reliable than Boeing equipment as shipped
- Contains 10 high visibility orange LEDs to make sure you are informed
- Configurable period and duty cycle with rear-mounted variable resistors
- Upside-down and right-side-up options for convenience
- At least 1x each of an upright and upside down PCB
- 5x resistors (2x needed per board)
- 2x 10uF caps (1x needed per board)
- 3x 0.1uF caps (1x needed per board)
- At least 22 orange LEDs (10x needed per board)
- 2x 555 timer (NE555, TLC555, or equivalent)
- 2x retention lanyard (required for GAT standard)
Includes one (1) AOA DISAGREE addon badge kit that can make 2 badges.
Kit may contain extra PCBs. We encourage you to find the parts in the BOM and solder the others :)
Concept by Cprossu
Circuit, layout and design by true
Badge sales fund Whiskey Pirates projects.
AOA Disagree DC27 Addon (2Pk Solder Kit) (2019)
- Brand: trueControl
- Product Code: tc-dc27-aoa-disagree-kit
- Stock Status / Qty: 5