Allows control of DMX channels as if they were lighting output channels on a 2DIMPWM8. Simply program as a 2DIMPWM8 in your host system.
Connects to vendor's cnet interface port.
- Works with 2-series, 3-series and Home
- Similar form factor to vendor's original device
- One device can emulate up to 15 2DIMPWM8, providing 120 total channels of control
- Each emulated "device" has a unique cnet ID and TSID
- Firmware updates via on-board USB
- DMX channels are 1:1 mapped; examples:
- The first output on the second emulated device would be DMX output 9
- The fourth output on the fourth emulated device would be DMX output 28
Features in progress:
- Dual master support - connect to a Home and 3-series system simultaneously!
- Run one cnet master to the Home system cnet port, and the other to the 3-series cnet port
- This can allow Home to operate lights, while at the same time...
- Allows 3-series processor full control of RGBW outputs
- Current plan is to have the emulated devices use the same cnet ID on both master processors
- Optional: unsolicited feedback to synchronize changes caused by one system to the other
- (the vendor's device never sends unsolicited feedback for RGBW)
- Device configuration via on-board USB
- Configure cnet IDs, TSIDs, and other settings before deploying in the field
- Back up settings, clone to another device
- 16-bit DMX channels
- Not many devices support this, but could allow for smoother light fades
- Logarithmic or custom scale (currently linear only; process log on your DMX endpoint if it supports it)
tC 8 Channel RGBW DMX Controller (cnet-compatible)
- Brand: trueControl
- Product Code: tC-m40
- Stock Status / Qty: Out Of Stock